Mother’s Day is the perfect time to visit with Mom, spend time with her, hold her hands, look into her eyes and say – “Thanks, Mom!”. Here are a few inspirational quotes and sayings about mothers and their love by some famous and infamous people throughout history. Choose your favorite saying and add it to the card message you include with your order of FLOWERS for that special Mom.
• “Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children.” ~ Brandon Lee
• “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ~ Washington Irving
• “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” ~ Marion C. Garretty
• “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.” ~ Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
• “Richer than Gold You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be — I had a mother who read to me.” ~ Strickland Gillilan
• “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” ~ Archibald Thompson
• “The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice…MOTHER” ~ Joel Barquez
• “This heart, my own dear mother, bends, With love’s true instinct, back to thee!” ~ Thomas Moore
To help you with your flower selection, call us at 954-981-5515 or 800-966-3336. Be sure to order early for best selection and preferred delivery times. Visit our website at www.EdenFlorist.com for our selection of flowers, plants, giftware.